Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Web 2.0 Continues

Kayak and Farecast are so awesome and helpful! I am always mad and irritated when i look through 3 different websites and get so confused and frustrated. Now this makes it so much easier to plan my trip to Japan and Finland. I am so happy someone created this! And with Farecast i can now know when to travel for cheap.

Rentometer is so helpful, especially in this roller coaster economoy. Now i can look for the place that is cheaper or where i can start small for now. I love this!

Upcoming will be so nice now for my weekends when i do not know what to do. Knowing events that are happening will be perfect for planning.

OCLS Texting Service will be such a great investment. Technology is running our world, so the library taking this advantage will be awesome to the patron's eyes.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hey L 2.0 & 2.1!

Great post - Thanks!

Tom